Nestled along the Atlantic coast, Palm Beach County is one of Florida's most sought-after destinations. From its pristine beaches and beautiful golf courses to its posh shopping and dining amenities, the county offers everything its discerning residents could desire.
And, of course, there is no shortage of luxury real estate. The market in Palm Beach County is extremely competitive, and potential buyers in the area expect nothing less than the absolute best. With this in mind, maintaining a well-staged home is of the utmost importance, especially if you're looking to sell for top dollar.
As a premier luxury real estate company in Palm Beach County, first impressions are everything. Informed by years of experience navigating the local real estate market, we know better than anyone that if your home isn’t properly staged, it won’t make a lasting impression on potential buyers. That’s why we are always looking for top talent in the interior design world. Whether looking for someone to give your home a fresh look or preparing to stage your Palm Beach County home for sale, you've come to the right place. In the following article, we’ll take a look at some of the best interior designers in Palm Beach County. We'll also outline some fundamental tips and tricks to stage your home like a pro. So sit back, relax, and let us show you everything you need to know to get your home in tip-top shape with confidence and ease.
Gil Walsh Interiors
Influenced by her passion for fashion, architecture, and art history, Gil Walsh is primarily inspired by classical design elements that reveal her Italian, French, and English design expertise. Over the last three decades, the award-winning designer has successfully spearheaded more than $200 million in luxury projects—landing her work in Forbes, Architectural Digest, and Elle Decor. Dedicated to satisfying her client’s every whim, every stylistic choice Walsh makes reflects her supreme attention to detail and commitment to the high principles of art.
v2i Design Studio
Founded by award-winning designer Verónica Volani-Inza, V2i Design Studio (which stands for “visualization to implementation”) is dedicated to marrying the fundamental principles of style and function to create luxurious and liveable interiors for both residential and commercial properties. Informed by more than two decades of experience in her field, Verónica’s vision reflects her sustainability and historic preservation specialization. In collaboration with Florida's best architects and developers, v2i has the chops to bring any vision to life.
JMA Interior Design
For over twenty years, Jackie Armour has consistently struck the perfect balance between practicality and spontaneity in her work. Renowned for her bold use of colors and patterns, Jackie defies convention while adhering to the most timeless and classic design principles. Working closely with her clients every step of the way, Jackie excels at executing their visions with unparalleled attention to detail.
Cindy Ray Interiors
A Magna Cum Laude graduate of Boston University whose work has been featured in Miami Home & Decor, Homes by Design, and HGTV’s Interiors by Design, Cindy Ray’s reputation is second to none. Famed for her unique ability to nod at conventions while incorporating a flair of adventure, the award-winning designer has made her client’s dreams come true since 1985.
Alene Workman Interior Design
Alene Workman’s unique approach to interior design has made its mark on South Florida real estate for nearly three decades. Her streamlined, flawless execution reflects a passion for the intersection of beauty and function. Her consistent use of cutting-edge products and materials demonstrates a commitment to innovation and imagination.
Home-staging tips and tricks
Now that you know the best interior designers in Palm Beach County, let’s take a look at some essential tips and tricks for home staging:
- Declutter: Start by removing anything that is unnecessary, like old books and furniture. It’s important to create a clean and open space.
- Repaint: A fresh coat of paint can make any room look new again. Use neutral colors to help make the room look bigger and more inviting.
- Add plants: Adding a few potted plants is a great way to add color and life to any space.
- Install new light fixtures: A good lighting setup adds some ambiance to a home. Try using dimmable lights or wall sconces to help create a cozy atmosphere.
- Add art: Art can bring out any space's personality and give it some character. Try adding a few pieces of artwork that reflect your style and taste.
- Make sure everything is clean: Make sure that you thoroughly clean every room before having potential buyers come in. A clean home is more inviting and can help make it easier to sell.
- Use the power of scent: Scent can be used to create an atmosphere and invoke certain emotions. Try using scented candles, air fresheners, or even essential oils to fill the room with pleasant smells.
- Boost curb appeal: The outside of your home is the first thing potential buyers will see. Make sure to spruce up your yard, paint the front door, and add a few outdoor decorations to make it more welcoming.
- Use Professional Photography: Showcase your home with professional photographs to help buyers get a better idea of what it looks like. Investing in quality photography will help make your home look its best online and in print media.
- Stage furniture appropriately: Furniture should always be arranged in a way that encourages movement. Leave enough room for people to walk around and get the full picture.
Ready to take the next step? The Jack Elkins Team is here to help you navigate the Palm Beach County real estate market. With over 50 years of experience, we have the knowledge and resources to help you get the best price for your home. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We look forward to helping you make your real estate dreams a reality.
*Header photo courtesy of Shutterstock