The Palm Beaches have no shortage of breathtaking luxury homes for perspective buyers. While it’s of the outmost importance for a buyer to love the home he or she is purchasing, the area carries a considerable weight as well. With something to do for everyone, the Palm Beaches are easy to fall in love with.
Plan Your Palm Beach Day
No matter how crazy you are about your new home, there will come a time when you’ll want to venture outside to do something exciting. Regardless of how sophisticated or peculiar your tastes might be, the Palm Beaches are sure to have what you’re looking for, whether its in season or not.
- Experience the arts. If you’re seeking culture, you’ve come to the right place. From the performing arts to museums, this area is rich in cultural venues. Spend your day at the Boca Raton Museum of Art, where collections include everything from West African tribal pieces to Contemporary art. Then, head down to the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts in West Palm Beach to catch an evening show.
- Enjoy the great outdoors. When you think of South Florida, the beach is typically the first thing that comes to mind. While the beach is an excellent spot for some R&R, there’s more to the area than sandy shores. A day of hiking Florida’s National Scenic Trail is a day well spent, and the extensive trail runs right through the Palm Beaches. If you’re a lover of the water, spend your evening cruising along South Florida’s Intracoastal Waterway with Delray Yacht Cruises. Make it a dinner cruise and you’ll have plenty of delicious food to complement the views.
- Shop until you drop. There’s nothing like a little retail therapy, so spend the day exploring the endless shops in the Palm Beaches. Make your way to Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, a charming array of boutiques that promises to satisfy the most refined tastes. If you’ve made it through the shops there and have yet to drop, kudos to you. Head on down to the Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens to browse 1.4 million square feet worth of shops with world-class retail brands in elegant surroundings.
- Make time for an event. There’s something happening everyday in the Palm Beaches, and there’s sure to be an event that strikes your fancy. Wellington is regarded as the polo capital of the world, so catch a game at the International Polo Club, and enjoy the social scene. If polo doesn’t peak your interest, there are countless festivals spread throughout the year that you’re sure to take delight in.
- Hit the beach. Finally, the most obvious way to spend your day is at the beach. This is the Palm Beaches, after all! If your new luxury home doesn’t feature a private beach, fear not. This area is home to some of the best beaches around. For a unique beach experience, visit Coral Cove Park in Tequesta, an excellent spot for snorkeling. Exploring the reefs while swimming alongside fish and sea turtles is a great way to spend a day.
These are just a select few ways of spending a day in the Palm Beaches. This area is rich in ways to treat yourself. If you’d like to learn more about the endless opportunities for fun, exhilaration and relaxation in the Palm Beach area, visit www.palmbeachfl.com.
When you move to the Palm Beaches, you’re not just buying a home, you’re buying a lifestyle. If you’re looking to be introduced to the perfect waterfront home in Palm Beach to match your lavish style, contact Jack Elkins today.